Current Open Positions
Writing the Perfect Resume
Dress for Success
Interview Do’s and Don’ts
Required DocumentsJPS TimeCard
Background Check Form
Release & Authorization Form
JPS, Inc. provides staffing services in Silicon Valley, San Jose, Santa Clara County, Northern California, Southern California, Nationwide
Current Open Positions
Certified Nursing Assistant
Location: Palo Alto, California; San Jose, California
Job Purpose: To provide quality service to customers, to consistently perform critical nursing duties to ensure patients receive a remarkable nursing care experience.Experience and Knowledge:
- CPR Certified by American Heart Association for Healthcare Providers
- CNA License
- 1-2 years hospital facility experience
- At least 1 year acute care experience
- Good communication skills
Location: San Jose, California
Job Purpose: To perform material handling functions in a warehouse environment.Experience and Knowledge:
- Requires candidates with 1-2 years experience as a material handler.
- Prefers candidates with forklift experience.
- Should be capable of liftging 40-50 pounds.
- Available to work 40 hours a week.
Job Purpose: Perform medical billing functions to augment the operations of a medical clinic.Experience and Knowledge:
- Requires candidates with experience in medical billing.
- Minimum 1 year experience handling insurance claims.
- Familiar with insurance claims processing.
Customer Service Representatives
Location:San Jose, California
Job Purpose: Will support the Department with their administrative and management requirements.Experience and Knowledge:
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service.
- Good skills in communicating with people.
- Good administrative skills.
Bilingual Member Services
Job Purpose: Will perform customer service functions for member services department.Experience and Knowledge:
- Should be bilingual. (Vietnamese, Spanish, Filipino, Thai)
- Capable of writing and speaking their second language.
- Good customer service skills.
Job Purpose: Provide administrative support services for a federal department agency.Experience and Knowledge:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited four year institution.
- Must possess current government clearance from previous work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an Administrative Assistant.