JPS, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
AwardsJPS has grown steadily since 1988 and has earned a reputation for providing excellent and personalized recruiting services to the entire staffing community. Our local presence coupled with our solid experience in the staffing industry makes us a strong company to service your needs.
Since 1988, JPS is a periodic recipient of various business recognitions awarded by the Silicon Valley/San Jose Business Journal.
JPS awards include the following:
- Ranked as one of the TOP Minority Owned Businesses in 2017 by the Silicon Valley Business Journal
- Ranked one of the Top 50 Women-Owned Businesses in 2008
- Ranked one of the Top 14 Staffing Agencies in 2008
- 2008 Nominee for a Supplier Diversity award by the Northern California Supplier Development Council
- Ranked one of the Top 100 Small Businesses in California by DiversityBusiness.com in 2007
- Ranked one of the Top 50 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in the Bay Area in 2007
- Josephine Hughes, President and CEO of JPS, Inc. was featured in the prestigious “Book of Lists” under “Private Sector” in 2007
- Ranked as one of the Top Women-Owned Businesses in 2006
- Ranked one of the Largest Executive Search and Recruitment Firms in the Silicon Valley in 2005